The KinderStart program for 2018-2019 consists of four two-hour sessions:
Dates will be posted at a later date.
Kinderstart Registration Information
2019-2020 Online Registration
You will need the following in order to complete an online application:
- MCP number including expiration date;
- An email address in order to receive confirmation of receipt of your application;
- Contact phone number and an emergency contact phone number; and,
- An Internet-ready device
To complete the registration process, proof of address and confirmation of MCP number must be provided in person at the designated school on or before May 31, 2019.
2019-2020 Registration Dates and Times
- For the Avalon Region (includes St. John's Metro), online registration will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 and remain open until 9:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 9, 2019.
- For the Labrador, Western and Central Region (includes Burin and Vista), online registration will begin at 9:00 a.m. (8:30 a.m. in Labrador) on Monday, May 13, 2019 and remain open until 9:00 p.m. (8:30 p.m. in labrador) on Tuesday, May 14, 2019.
- To complete the registration process, proof of address and confirmation of MCP number must be provided in person at the designated school on or before May 31, 2019.
- Any parents/guardians requiring Internet access or technical support may visit their zoned school during registration times for assistance. Please contact your zoned school by Monday May 6, 2019 to arrange assistance during the registration process.
- Any parent/guardian having registration issues (questions on the registration process, details to provide, or errors in the data submitted) while completing the form on registration day may contact/visit their zoned school for assistance.